Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nasty!!!

I don’t know what it is, but I get really disgusted by toenails and fingernails! Especially if they aren’t well kept! Its one of the first things I notice. Ironically, I also can’t stand the sound of clippers! Whenever Maurizio has to clip his nails he has to warn me and I have to turn the TV up loud and he runs water in the sink so I don’t hear it. Yes, I realize I am strange but if I hear it I cringe. It doesn’t really bother me when I do it myself but I can’t stand filing my nails. It makes me crazy!

Anyhow, I guess you can understand how I must feel when while walking to the gym one day I barely missed somebody’s nail clippings as they threw them out the window. I literally saw them falling in front of my eyes! GROSS!!! They could have fallen on my head if I had been any faster. Or another time as I was returning home and I turned my corner and almost tripped over a gypsy lady cutting hers off with a knife! It makes me want to puke!!

This afternoon, I had just called my sister when I heard click click click! I knew what it was immediately and I told my sister “Someone is cutting their nails I can hear it!!!” Since I knew it was coming from my window, I ran to the window and YES across the street there was a guy cutting his nails and letting them fall to the ground below him. Keep in mind, we live on a pedestrian street and it is always filled with people so, these poor people taking their Saturday afternoon stroll were greeted by his nasty nails on their head!!!! Seriously people do this inside and put them in the garbage or flush them down the toilet. I really don’t want to watch you groom yourself and I definitely don’t want to wear it if I just happen to be passing below your window!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment